First Online DnD Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_____THE RULES_____

Go down

_____THE RULES_____ Empty _____THE RULES_____

Post  BRAD_THE_DM Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 pm

After debate with some players I have found it necessary to make a set of rules. These rules will be updated during play, and continue to grow as needed. So far I have the following rules. Please follow these rules so we can all have a fun and memorable dungeons and dragons experience.

RULES:

1 ) The DM is always right.

2 ) If the players are not having fun the DM is wrong, however the dice are never wrong

3 ) No treating the player characters wrongly, such as rape, killing, hindering the player from playing (tying them up, gagging them, smacking them with whips), ext.

4 ) Your character must stick to their alignment. For example, if someone is being mugged and your character is evil you might help the person successfully complete the mugging. If your character is good then you would try to stop it. The neutral character would probably just not care and continue walking.

5 ) You can not just walk into a town or city and kill everyone and start tons of trouble because you are evil or you want to. Your character would still obey city laws while within the city, town, ext. I will not hesitate to put your character in prison and make you roll a new character!

6 ) I work very hard on these stories and maps. Please take this into consideration with all your decisions.

7 ) Do not post things out of character or off topic in the forum. Private messages are made for that.

8 ) If your character talks, "Make sure you write what they actually say word for word in quotations." Example: Do not say: I tell him to shut up. Say: I turn around and glare at him, "SHUT UP!"

BRAD_THE_DM
BRAD_THE_DM
Admin

https://dndonlinecampaign.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum