First Online DnD Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Info

4 posters

Go down

Character Info Empty Character Info

Post  BRAD_THE_DM Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

THE INTERNET CAMPAIGN IS HERE!

The picture below shows what pieces represent each character. The image is not supposed to fully represent your character, it is just a unique image that will show your location on the map as well as locations of others.

Character Info Duh10

Hope you do not mind the pictures for your characters. The program i am using to make the maps does not allow me to customize the images and putting in my own images will take to much time.

Here is a link to the D&D BOOKS. Download them and find the 3.5 Players Handbook. Use this to make your character.

Here is a link to an online character sheet. You can not save the changes you make to this pdf. After opening the pdf in your browser, save it to your desktop. Fill out the version on your desktop NOT the one in the browser. Once you have finished, zoom to 85%, click tools, select & zoom, snap shot tool. Then right click on the 1st sheet and select "select all". Past this image in MS Paint or another program and save the image. Do this with the 2nd sheet as well. It should look like Brandon's post below this one. When you host the image, be sure to host at 800px.

When you post your character sheet, be sure to also post background info and a picture of your character. Post all character info in this forum just as Brandon has done. Also change your avatar to your character picture so reading and keeping track of who is doing what will be easier. Thanks, this is going to be so fucking epic!!!

Last edited by BRAD_THE_DM on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:08 am; edited 4 times in total
BRAD_THE_DM
BRAD_THE_DM
Admin

https://dndonlinecampaign.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Info Empty Re: Character Info

Post  BLT Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Character Info Cretak14

Character Info Cretak15

Character Info Backgr14

Character Info Kimara10

How to: Open the DnD character sheet link posted in the Character Info section. Then fill out your character sheet (note: it cant be saved so keep it open the whole time until you are finished). once filled out, use "snipping tool" or any option you have that lets you manually take a snap shot of just the page. Make sure The adobe reader is 85% zoomed in, and snap the sheet. Do this for both sheets. then save that imaged you got with Snipping tool and upload that to the Forum.
BLT
BLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven_is_undead Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Character Info Steven10

Character Info Steven11

Character Info Warrio11
Steven_is_undead
Steven_is_undead

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristal Crisis Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 am

Character Info Charac10

Character Info Charac11

Lavinia

I don’t know exactly what lead me there. I don’t even know where there is. I just know that I couldn’t go back. There wasn’t anything to go back to. My home, my friends, my family; they might as well be dead to me. Not even Seraphina stood by me the day that the guards came for me. I thought at least she would be at my defense. After all she was the reason I was sentenced to die.
Our family lived in a village mostly populated of humans. We kept to ourselves for the most part. We had no need to mingle with society. We lived happy lives and were never bothered till my sister woke me one night and told me she had something to show me. We’d always been the type to sneak out and do as we pleased during the night. Usually we would go into town. Night filled the main part of town with drunks that were made up of most of the population’s working class. This left almost every corner unattended and since my sister and I were not particularly wealthy we were able to take what we needed and sometimes what we wanted without being noticed. This night was different.
My sister led me away from town instead to a secluded house that everyone knew to be the home of one of the wealthiest men in town. I didn’t understand at first, but then she pointed through the window to a room that looked like any other bedroom. There was nothing special in this room until my eyes focused on what Seraphina was seeing. The thing was small and to be honest looked very plain. It was nothing more than a gold ring to my eyes. She explained that earlier the day before she had overheard the owner talking to someone about a ring that allows it’s wearer to blend in completely with their surroundings. Imagine the possibilities with something like that. She followed the man home almost sure he would inadvertently show her the rings location and she was right. She watched from a short distance while he entered his home and walked straight to it. I wanted this as much as she did so I helped her pick the lock on the backdoor and walked straight into the man’s bedroom. Overcome with greed neither of us expected the man home.
We had no trouble taking the ring off the bedside table. It was then that we heard him walk through the front door. He was laughing and talking loudly to what must have been himself. My sister and I both panicked. She dropped the only disguise we had as we bolted toward the back door but it was already too late. The man had seen us and had Seraphina by her arm before we made it out of the room. He was huge and from the way he staggered very drunk. He picked up my sister by the arm he still held and said something to either her or us both; my focus never left his grip on Seraphina. I don’t know what he said but I do know that not too soon after he’d picked her up he’d thrown her on his bed and began to tear at her clothes. I didn’t take much time to think as I climbed onto his back and plunged my dagger deep into his throat. He gurgled a bloody scream before he flung me off his back and into the wall.
The next thing I remember was Seraphina shaking me violently and trying to pull me out of the house. She was covered in the now dead man’s blood. We both ran home and burned the clothes that she had been wearing that night. We hoped that since the man had been alone that nothing would come of this. Neither of us had killed anyone before.
The next morning I awoke to a knock at the door. I looked over to Seraphina in time to see her disappear into the wall. Our parents had opened the front door and guards burst into our home. Someone had seen us leaving and found the body when the man hadn’t shown up for work. It didn’t take long for the guards to find the only halflings in town. They arrested me while they still searched for my sister. I wasn’t cowardly enough to tell them that she stood near inches from where they searched but I knew that my family along with my sister was going to stand by, allow me to be charged with murder, and ultimately die.
The only choice I had left was to run. I was already shackled and standing in the door way but luckily they had had only shackled my hands. They were still searching the house for my sister and had left me alone with only one guard and my family. I knew that I couldn’t outrun them but if I could just get out of sight long enough maybe I’d be able to get away. Surely my family wouldn’t chase after me so one guard was all I really had to outsmart. I bolted through the door and quickly turned to the left straight into the woods by our home. It wasn’t much of a hiding place for long but if I could just get far enough away to buy time to get the shackles off my wrists then I would be able to climb again. I ran for a long time and finally stopped long enough to escape from my shackles and climbed up the nearest tree. I stayed there for a long time trying not to make any noise. After hearing nothing but the wind for several moments I climbed down and just began to walk.
I must have walked for days before I finally saw what looked like another village ahead. I started to run again. I hadn’t eaten since that terrible night. I ran straight towards the buildings hoping that I could find anything or anyone but the closer I got the slower I ran. As I approached the buildings I noticed that they all were either burned or severely damaged. The windows were all smashed in and the doors were broken down. The only people I could find were lifeless bodies sprawled along the ground. I couldn’t understand what I was seeing. It seemed as though someone or something had slaughtered this whole town but why? Movement caught my eye. There was a woman still alive lying in the street. She was severely injured. Her left arm was broken and there was a deep slash straight across her stomach. There was no way for her to survive this. She looked at me and then straight past me in horror. I turned in time to see three men. They all wore matching robes two were black and the leader, I assumed, was cloaked in red. From the horror in the dying woman’s eyes I could tell that these were the men responsible for this town’s suffering. There was nothing I could do. They were already too close for me to run. I was alone and couldn’t fight them off myself. Still I reached for my dagger as the red one smiled and smashed the right side of my head with a deafening blow. Everything went black after that.

Character Info Charac10
Kristal Crisis
Kristal Crisis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down